Thursday, Friday, & Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday: Noon to 5pm
Event will be held regardless of weather. No Refunds
You must be at least 21+ years of age to participate in the Upper Cumberland Wine Trail events.
One gift certificate for a two night stay at Talley's Cabins & Breakfast. And one gift certificate for a basket with goodies from each of the participating wineries.
Salted Dark Decedant Chocolate Tart with Old Vine Zinfandel
115 Oakview Drive East • 615-934-3353
Whipped Peanut Butter Mousse with Fiddler Red
78 Chestnut Hill Road • 931-707-7878
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie with Razzmatazz Raspberry
600 Lance Drive • 931-858-1177
Fresh Strawberry and Cream Cupcake with Royal Rosé
Highway 127 • 931-879-9519
Rich Chocolate Brownie Bits with Sweet Ruby Red
489 O'Neal Road • 931-823-8375
Delectable Cream Cheese or Chocolate Tartlet with Ruben's Red, Red Cranberry or Shag Nasty Red Moscato
515 Ray Cemetery Road • 931-761-9463
Cotton Candy French Meringue Nests with Cotton Candy Wine
701 E. Spring Street • 931-646-0897
Lusciuos Red Wine Spiked Brownies with Kiss this Cherry Wine
2444 Genesis Road • 931-484-9463
1. Start the event at any of the eight participating wineries.
Please note - each winery's tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for additional wine tasting.
2. Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
3. Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
4. Take your ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
5. Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing
6. Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly