February 10, 11th & 12th, 2017 Friday, 10am to 6pm · Saturday, 10am to 6pm · Sunday, noon to 5pm
Rich decadent chocolate fudge torte with fresh caramel cream with Blackberry
Raspberry or strawberry infused mini cupcakes with Sparkling Wine.
Lemon cupcakes with blueberry butter cream icing & fresh blueberries with Cayuga White
Cappuccino crème filled brownie with Ruby Port
Chocolate ganache filled tartlet with candied orange peal with Northfield Curve
Strawberry English butter tart covered in an apricot glaze with Concord Falls
Italian cream cake square with cocoa with Tennessee Chambourcin
Key lime tartlet, fresh whip cream and a candied lime wedge with Traminette
Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Transportation to each of the wineries is not included in the ticket price. Event will be held regardless of weather. No refunds. You must be at least 21 years of age to participate in Wine Trail events. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for Overnight stay at Saltbox Inn in Cookeville, a $60 gift certificate, a Basket with gift from each of the participating wineries.
1. Start the event at any of the eight participating wineries. Please note – each winery's tasting room policies remain in effect during Wine Trail events and are not included in the ticket price. Some wineries charge for wine tasting.
2. Pick up your souvenir wine glass at the first winery you visit.
3. Visit the wineries in any order you wish.
4. Take your ticket and wine glass with you to each stop.
5. Drop off your ticket at the last winery you visit to enter the drawing.
6. Have fun, but please enjoy this event responsibly.
Overnight Stay Specials? Mitchell Creek Marina located on beautifull Dale Hollow Lake has got them! View their cabin specials here!
April 8th, 12pm-5pm
More details coming soon!